Asset Energy

Welcome to

Asset Energy Pty. Ltd.

Company Profile

Asset Energy Pty Ltd is an Australian energy exploration and production company. Formed in 2006, Asset Energy is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Advent Energy Ltd . Asset Energy holds an 85% interest in Petroleum Exploration Permit 11 (PEP-11). The remaining 15% is held by Bounty Oil and Gas NL. Asset Energy is the operator on behalf of the joint venture.

Seablue-1

Asset Energy is planning to undertake exploration drilling for natural gas and greenhouse gas storage at the Seablue-1 well site, located in petroleum exploration permit 11 (PEP-11), approximately 30 km south-east of Newcastle in Commonwealth waters, in a water depth of 125 m.

Frequently Asked Questions

Find out why this area was chosen, whether the activity will be seen from land and other important topics.